Monday, April 20, 2015

A New Beginning

So I wrote the Google people almost a year ago and said I wasn't able to delete the blog posts on here, and then today, at 1:50am EST I got an email saying my blog posts have been deleted.

So Hooray.

I'm not really sure what I'll do here.. I'm just grateful the past is deleted. I also learned that writing about specific people in my personal life online is not a good idea because it's... haunting. Ugh.

I'm still very thankful to my Blogger Affiliates and other Blog affiliates for bringing traffic to my blog. I'm happy to report my blog has been open for 3 years and 1 month and has had almost a million views. That's kinda cool as fuck. So stay tuned people.

Maybe you'll see some shit.

Check my personal YouTube Channel Token.Says for some random and spastic vlogs. Check back for blogs here.

By the way... Glee ended.. let's take a few minutes to mourn the loss of a great show.... okay we're done.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Click me and tell me what you think! C'mon!